Thursday, January 8, 2009

Fuck Braves Official all !!

"ESPN and MLB.com reported that Smoltz, a free agent, will get a contract worth $5.5 million guaranteed from the Red Sox, with additional incentives worth up to $5 million." Thursday, January 08, 2009

I am a loyal Braves fan after the game 7, 1991 world series and John Smoltz became my sports idol since then. The very first thing came out of this blog is to tribute this greatest pitcher. Personally, I can sustain Glavine ,Maddux or even Chipper aren't in the Braves. But for Smoltzy, it's totally unacceptable.

Now, the game is over..... sigh.

****************************************
Smoltz pump
John Smoltz
1988-2008 Atlanta Braves
210W 147L 154SV 3395IP 3011SO 3.26ERA
postseason: 15W 4L 4SV 207IP 194SO 2.65ERA
****************************************

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

It's sad, it's really sad. I became a Forever Braves Fan after 1991 NLCS Game2, when Steve Avery shut down Pirates. After seeing Avery, Glavine, Maddux all gone, now it's finally John Smotz. Maybe Frank Wren is doing right business decision, but for fans like us, it's just sad. Now I am a forty years old guy, I'd just like to appreciate The Big Three and other Braves, to accompany my young age. Beware Smotzie!

Chili

LuckyWren said...

I am proud of being a Braves fan. Not only for their 90s' tremendous achievement, but also for the loyalty of great players.

Chipper & Smoltz renewed their contracts for team's budget and staying longer. Andruw skipped $Boras to negotiate with Schuerholz personally. These are very warm to we fans while the money flowing around the MLB market.

Now, the good old days is going far away and only leaving the memory in my mind.